With over 100 Million smart speakers in the US, the voice frontier should be on every marketer’s horizon. What are you doing today to prepare for the “sonic revolution”?
Hear from the only Amazon finalist in the Southeast US on how to augment your marketing strategy with the coming of voice in 2020 and beyond.
This event will cover:
• What you need to know as a marketer about smart speakers
• Data insights you can gain from implementing an Amazon Alexa Skill
• What is an Alexa Skill and why should a marketer care?
• What about other voice assistants, i.e. Google Home?
• What to leave in, what to leave out (and why)
Speakers: Elizabeth Simpson and Caroline Dunn have developed numerous apps / skills for Amazon Alexa and Google Home since inception. Caroline Dunn was only Amazon Alexa finalist in the Southeast USA in the international 2019 Amazon Alexa Multimodal competition.
Light Refreshments will be served including wine and beer. This is a 21+ event only.
Location Sponsor: Stable Kernel